Senior Community Services
Who We Are
Senior Community Services is a nonprofit organization with a mission to empower people as they age and a vision to reimagine Aging by serving compassionately, connecting communities and supporting independence.
What We Do
We help Older Adults stay in their homes and communities by offering support through volunteers who then help with handyperson jobs, raking, snow removal, yard clean up and tech support.
- Come ready to laugh and chat and become friends with the people we serve.
- All that is needed is a good attitude and willingness to show up.
- Senior Community Services/ Buffalo area
- Tech Support - helping Older Adults navigate technology (Elk River)
- Fall leaf raking at homes in the local area
- On call Handyperson - Elk River area
- snow removal
- Tech Support - helping Older Adults navigate the basics of technology (Becker)
- Snow Removal for Senior in Big Lake